Terms and Conditions of Rental Agreement
Minimum rental duration is 30 minutes. The relevant amount is to be paid upon pickup. In case of returning prior to that 30 minutes, the company will not be liable for refunds.
The minimum age is 18 years. Due to regulations, no bikes will be offered to children under 18 not accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Pickup and return of the vehicle
The lease/rental covers only the area of Nea Paralia for the 4 wheeled vehicles, and all the cycling network of Thessaloniki for the 2 wheeled vehicles (as defined by the store Manager). The company will under no circumstances be held responsible/liable for the transportation and the use of the vehicle in any other area. The company does not undertake the technical support of the bicycles that are being rented beyond the boundaries of Nea Paralia Thessaloniki. The lessee is obliged to return the bike at the exact place and condition that it was picked up.
For safety and security reasons, it is not possible to rent a bike without the use of a valid ID/passport/driving license or any other official form of identification. If necessary, a credit card may be required to rent a vehicle (Visa, MasterCard, American Express), even if the payment is made in cash.
Upon request, child seats, helmet and bicycle lock are available without extra charge.
- The passengers under no circumstances should exceed the maximum number of passengers as defined by the manufacturer and the company.
- The lessee will be held responsible/liable for any wear/damage to the vehicle/bicycle during the rental and is obliged to immediately compensate for that, signing the relevant liability declaration and the amount of the damage upon the return.
- The lessee is obliged to use the vehicle properly, conforming to the public safety rules and the laws governing safe driving.
- The lessee declares that he/she will not proceed with the rental and use of vehicles under the influence of alcohol or other substances.
- The company has the right to refuse to rent any vehicle to people who are drunk or under the influence of drugs and / or stimulants.
- The company will under no circumstances be liable for any accidents and/or damage to the passengers or third parties caused by the improper behavior or driving of the driver and passengers, as well as criminal mischief during the rental. Solely responsible/liable for all above mentioned is the user/driver/renter.
- The lessee declares that before each rental, inspects the bicycle and the functionality of it, and concludes that it is of irrevocable acceptance and is picked up in excellent manufacturing condition and functionality. The lessee, under no circumstances proceeds with a rental, if there is a fault on the leased bike. Picking up a bike for rental, constitutes the aforementioned declaration – acceptance of the above.
- The use of protective equipment and helmet during every rental/lease was instructed during the registration. The use of helmet and protective equipment is provided freely and is unhindered.
- Regardless of the above, the store is entitled to prohibit the entry and rental of any person it deems, without being obliged to justify this decision.
The lessee is aware of the fact that in case of totaling loss or theft of the vehicle during the rental, he/she is obliged to compensate the company with:
- The amount of 180 € for each kids/children bicycle
- The amount of 280 € for each teenager two-wheeled vehicle/bicycle
- The amount of 280 € for each BergBuddyGo-Kart
- The amount of 456 € for each two-wheeled adults vehicle/bicycle
- The amount of 500 € for each two-seater two-wheeled vehicle/bicycle
- The amount of 1.500 € for each wooden adult bicycle
- The amount of 2.460 € for each two-seater four-wheeled vehicle
- The amount of 3.075 € for each four-seater four-wheeled vehicle
The rent can be paid by cash or by card (VISA, Master Card, American Express, Diners) before the start of the rental.
Upon picking up the vehicle a corresponding lease is signed containing the above terms and conditions.
For any disputes arising, the suitable settlement body is the Court of Thessaloniki